Intro:

A scintillating account of my adventures in Nerddom!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Flickr


DSC00094
Originally uploaded by foundasianphotos
I had some fun today playing around with Flickr, and I definitely want to upload some things. It occured to me a couple of months ago to try to start up a website to post pics of St. Pete, as most of my family and friends live pretty far away. I take pics with my phone pretty much everyday, and I figured this would be a cool way for them to kind of see what I'm doing. Flickr is a much easier alternative :) I may yet go throught the work of building a site, but until I get around to that I am deffinitely going to use Flickr.

Up until now, my knowledge of Flickr involved one of my art history professors pulling photos of art for her slideshows. Oftentimes, they would end up being tourist pics, which always made class a little more humorous...like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment