Intro:

A scintillating account of my adventures in Nerddom!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Google Docs

I've opened a few attachments in Google Docs before, and just didn't pay attention to the other features. Having just read about the various collaborative tools, I'm pretty impressed. And conveniently, I have another class in which I have to write a paper and create a presentation with a group, so I'm definitely going to suggest we utilize Google Docs. I was just complaining the other day about how difficult it was going to be to work on a group project without the benefit of meeting with my group members, but if we can coordinate times to work in Google Docs together, it'll be the next best thing. Being able to simultaneously edit and chat while trying to piece this paper together will be a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment